Engineering, purchase, construction, commissioning of auxiliary units, and complementary work under the Talara Refinery Modernization Project (PMRT) in Talara (Piura Department, Peru).
• Reduction of the sulfur content in diesel, gasoline, and LPG to a maximum of 50 ppm
• Improving the profitability and competitiveness of the Talara Refinery by increasing the crude oil throughput capacity from 65,000 to 95,000 barrels per day (BPD), processing heavy crude oil, and converting waste products from processing units into salable products.
The project includes:
• Hydrogen and nitrogen production plants.
• Production and storage of sulfuric acid
• Seawater collection, desalination, and purification station
• Water distribution, treatment, and disposal systems
• Cogeneration plant.
FIBRAIN provided passive converters, fiber optic patchcords, and adapters (merchandise for Tecnicas Reunidas – imported to Peru by PSS) for the modernization works of the Talara refinery.