Export Sales Development Specialist
- Building a network of professional business contacts and establishing long-lasting partnerships;
- Initiating activities aimed at identifying potential partnerships;
- Organizing welcome call with new customers;
- Looking for new sales opportunities for customers through generating new sales leads;
- Preparing sales offers and testing their effectiveness with the use of tools available in FIBRAIN;
- Analyzing customer’s needs on the assigned region;
- Co-creating and implementing sales plans in the subordinate area for yourself and Business Partners;
- Monitoring orders and document flow supported by Back Office and Processing Department;
- Training and providing technical support for customers supported by PM;
- Conducting business presentations aimed at building FIBRAIN brand awareness;
- Participating in events related to the fiber optic industry;
- Trade and coaching visits to Business Partners;
- Conducting systematic reports of performed activities;
- Cooperating with other Departments in FIBRAIN;
- Preparing reports, analyzing selling trends and distributing information to Technical Departments in order to develop product portfolio;
- Supporting marketing activities;
- Forecasting demand and revenues for products.
- Master’s degree. Technical degree in the field of telecommunications, IT, optoelectronics or related is highly appreciated;
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant work in the domestic or international development field;
- Fluency in English in a written and spoken form. Knowledge of an additional foreign language will be an advantage;
- Knowledge of issues related to telecommunications, optoelectronics and the telecommunications market are highly appreciated;
- Ability to learn fast technical issues, FIBRAIN product portfolio, and analyze the product offers of the competitive companies as well as technical/commercial requirements of customers;
- Fluent use of MS Office;
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of ERP or CDN_XL programmes will be appreciated;
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles (margin, markup, cost, netto, brutto);
- Commitment and timely manner of performing tasks;
- Ability to work in a team performing various tasks;
- Familiarity with basic industry standards such as incoterms;
- Familiarity with products and technologies related to the telecommunication networks;
- Need for continuous improvement.
- Stable employment and opportunities for professional development;
- Full-time contract;
- Friendly atmosphere in a professional team;
- Internal and external trainings;
- Multisport programme;
- Private medical health care;
- Life insurance.
If you are interested in working with us, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a headline ”Export Sales Development Specialist”. Note: We kindly ask you to put the following clause in your CV.
I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realising the recruitment process performed by FIBRAIN Sp. z o.o. located in Zaczernie 190F, 36-062 Zaczernie pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data.